Sunday 2 June 2013

How I Style It: Textured Dress

¡Hola!, Hallo, Hey!! :)
I hope you've all had an amazing weekend! Best weather we've had in England for ages! 

Today's post is a little different... I've been ever so lovely and I'm not just giving you 1 outfit post, oh no honey boo boo ;) I'm giving you 3! But here's the thing, being a student...actually being anyone in this economy, money is a little tight. So I thought I'd share with you money conscious gals..(and guys) how I recycle 1 garment to make 3 completely different outfits! Hope you enjoy..go on, have a scroll! 

THE EGYPTIAN WOMAN:



  


 I have to say out of all of the outfits this one is my favourite. I like the connection between the metal accents on the accessories, it really pulls the outfit together. 

Who? What? Wear?

Dress TopShop// Sandals Zara// Necklace River Island//
Hairband Primark// Bag H&M

PLAIN Vs. PRINTS






I know, I know, MORE crop trousers -.- BUT I'm sooo in love with them, I think they make any top flattering and suit most shapes and sizes if matched with a nice pair of shoes. I've simply tucked this textured dress in and bagged it over a little to make it look a little less formal and wahlah! In my opinion cropped trousers are definitely a winner this year.

Who? What? Wear?

Dress TopShop// Sandals TopShop// Trousers H&M//
Necklace Primark// Ring America// Bag H&M// Sunglasses Primark

CASUAL FRIDAY







& finally we have this causal look that EVERYONE can pull off! A simple pair of denim shorts with some comfy trainers and you have a cute festival look! Add a cool headband...maybe some wellies for the mud and there you have it, you have an effortless outfit that allows you to booty pop!

Who? What? Wear?

Dress TopShop// Shoes Converse// Shorts Newlook// 
Jacket TopShop// Ring America// Sunglasses Primark


Hope you enjoyed today's post! Don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin' & Instagram
Click over there >>>>>>>



1 comment:

  1. love the textured dress and the patterned trousers!

    I love your blog! Recently started mine back up again and would love it if you had a look!
    http://jinglebug.blogspot.co.uk/

    .x

    ReplyDelete