Monday 3 June 2013

Outfit of the Day

Hey all you sexy people!
Today's blog post is very chilled. Just a little number I wore on a little stroll in the park. Very much in love with my new shoes from Zara! Had a cheeky lunch in Slug & Lettuce where on Monday's do half price meals so we went a little crazy... Let's just say I'm more than full right now. 
I've seen a few denim dresses on the high-street this season, all inspired by the American country "RailRoad" kind of look, although the current ones have cut out sides and look like this.... 


I however being tight on money just decided to re work and old one that I had in my wardrobe and drop it like it's hot!


I layered it with a cotton 3/4 length shirt which I immediately regretted as I got outside and the sun thought it could slap me repeatedly with heat! But then it actually came in handy once the huge clouds started to cover up the sun.  




*Watching the weird man who looked like he was gonna steal my bag while taking photos...whilst holding a pose may I add ;)*


Who? What? Wear? 

Dress Levi// Shirt H&M// Sandals Zara//
  Sunglasses Primark



No comments:

Post a Comment