Friday 31 May 2013

Dare To Brighten Up


Hey Everrrrrryone!!!! How are you?!
It's been a while but exams are OVER!!!!! I'm so happy this day has finally arrived. I hope studies are going well for those of you who are still being tortured... although thanks for taking a break to read the blog ;)
So I've got a lot to show you as I've been stocking up on clothes for a while now, but I'll save those outfits for other posts, so stay tuned :) Here's today's outfit y'all....


I bought this shirt a few sizes too big as I wanted a more casual and effortless look, but you all know it can be dressed up to look more flirty with a nice skirt and killer heels.









Who? What? Wear? 

Shirt TopShop// Crop Trousers Primark// Shoes H&M
Necklace H&M

Have a great weekend beauties! Don't forget to follow me! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment