Tuesday 18 June 2013

Easy Breezy Tuesday


Heeeeeeey! 
Hope your all good and well :) 
After looking at my pictures for today's post, I've not quite decided what my particular "style" or what my exact "look" is. I like to think I'm a mix of everything. "Cookies & Spice & Everything Nice" Lol! Just realised I quoted the Powerpuff Girls. 
I actually thought it was gonna rain today so I went for more 'recluse' type clothing and chose to go dark.



Very much loving this shirt dress! Ties in with the seasons love for monochrome and because of the healthy leg allowance, it was really breezy in today's city heat! It kind of looks like a boyfriend shirt which I thought gave the look a flirtatious and effortless edge. I added some past season work boots and knee high socks (not worn that way) to add a more grunge type look. 



Inexpensive sunglasses, a simple bowler hat and a cute leather jacket add some beloved 'City Glamour'!


Who? What? Wear? 

Shirt Dress Urban Outfitters// Hat H&M// Sunglasses Primark//
 Socks Primark// Boots Select 


Happy Tuesday Honey Boo Boo's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment