Monday 3 June 2013

Asos AND Primark Join Forces


So a rumored story which I heard recently has now revealed itself to be true! Our beloved online retailer Asos.com has joined forces with the cheap affordable high-street brand Primark! I remember the days of always wanting Primark to have an online website for my own personal convenience but it seems Primark has finally joined 2013 (kind of) and partnered up with Asos.com to have around 21 of its womenswear range on the online leading retailer.  

The Primark selection on the website starts off from £6 to a still affordable £22 for a Studded Parka.
Is this Primark's way of testing out if online retailing is for them? Who know! But it's definitely solved my convenience issue! & with Asos.com giving free worldwide deliveries, there are no extra costs! 


Image 1 of Primark Hockey T-Shirt



P.s just want to apologise for not doing an outfit post today. My Internet connection at Uni is being awful today so I can't get to upload my pictures & merely managed to do this from my phone :/  

Have an amazing rest of the day lovelies!! 

1 comment:

  1. I am still awaiting the day when Primark decide to do put most of their stuff online! Will definitely be broke by then haha.

    love your posts- following you now (:
    my follow button is at the bottom of my home page if you fancy returning the follow ;)

    http://jinglebug.blogspot.com

    .x

    ReplyDelete