Friday 7 June 2013

Play It Cool

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
No more exams and I handed in my final report today! So apologies for not posting yesterday but I was just getting my last minute headaches out of the way. Bitter sweet feeling though, my first year of uni has come to an end :(
Just like any student I decided to treat myself (I think I treat myself too often tbh..) I figured this jumper was perfect for an English summer. A thin knit that gives you that extra warmth when the sun isn't being as generous. I love the drape as it can be dressed up or down for any occasion and for you gifted ladies with larger chests, a little cleavage on show never hurt anyone. 











Who? What? Wear? 

Jumper Zara// Skirt Primark// Socks Primark// Shoes Newlook// 
Hat H&M// Sunglasses Primark// Nails Barry M 


Have a great weekend baby dolls!


No comments:

Post a Comment