Tuesday 11 June 2013

Keep it Casual

Hey sexy people!! 
How was your day? Hope it was well :) 
Today's look is something EVERYONE can achieve! Watch me turn a daring night time outfit into something playful for the day! 


I'm not really sure what look I was going for tbh I just wanted something easy and 'go with the flow' kinda thing. So I chose a simple bodycon (no need to iron haha) but of course this essentuated EVERY part of my body, ESPECIALLY the bootylicious area, so it needed toning down.


So instead of a blazer that you might of worn to dinner with some friends, I opted for a slouchy Denim Shirt which made the ensemble pro day time.

Added a leather Biker Jacket & some Cons & it was plain sailing baby :) have a go yourselfs & tweet me your looks! :)

Who? What? Wear?

Dress TopShop// Denim Shirt Jaegar// Jacket TopShop// Shoes Converse// Bag H&M

Follow Me on Instagram! I post a lot there too!!! @candycooke

Have a chilled evening my lovelies :)


2 comments:

  1. Your a stunner,
    Cant believe I have only just found your blog now,
    Love the Outfit with the Denim Shirt, You look great. New Follower. x
    http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!! Inspirational :) :)

    torbsclaire.blogspot.co.uk

    Torbs x

    ReplyDelete