Monday 10 June 2013

First Day At Work...

Hey Guys! Hope your all well! Things are a bit hectic on this side as I've just moved out of Uni last Friday and into my new place Saturday & starting my new job today! Yeah, a lots been going on so I'm kinda all over the place just trying to find some sort of routine. 
Just wanted to share with you some of what I did today :) 

So I started my new job at a London based PR company which is a pretty big deal because they work with some huge names in the industry like Calvin Klein, G-Star & New Era (just some names I think most people would know) but then they also work with some big designers that even I hadn't heard of until today!


 I did the whole, "OMG! I have nothing to wear" but then opted for one of the shirts I uploaded in a previous Outfit post. Remember it....







I did think it was a little bright for my first day at work but then decided it was perfect simply because I got so many compliments on it which made people remember me! Even the new Head of Fashion Director ;) (Just a little tip to you all wanting to impress)

All in all it was a great first day and they made me feel so welcome! You'll have to bare with me due to working early till 6/7 in the afternoon but I WON'T forget about you! :)

Here's a Random picture to show you my love


Who? What? Wear?

Jacket TopShop// Shirt TopShop// Necklace H&M//
Jeans Primark// Shoes Office// Bag H&M// Ring River Island


No comments:

Post a Comment