Thursday 2 May 2013

Colour Blocking

Hey guys, how are you all?
I hope the sunshine is treating you well! 

So we all know it's that dreaded time of year again, ( for us poor students :( ) exams are getting closer and closer and before you know it we're all going to be biting our nails, whilst looking around at each other with those "WTF" eyes as we read that first question in the exam hall. 
In between revision, job hunting and trying to maintain a great social life, time really is scarce! But my little piece of advice to you all is to just stop for a second and smell the roses. 

Yesterday, I unfortunately didn't get a chance to post as I was in London at an interview sweating with nerves and the 16 degrees of London sun that we were blessed to get! I have to say it was a beautiful day, sun shining, tourists snapping away at Buckingham Palace and picnic's being had in Green Park. Funnily enough, there was just 1 thing that bugged me about yesterday...Londoners lack of colour! Now this isn't aimed at the hundreds of workers who obviously need to wear suits and look professional. No, this is to the people that saw the sun shining, came out to spend some time in the park and yet still wore layer upon layer of black clothing. *sigh* To each their own I guess? But this just motivated me to incorporate some colour into my outfit to Uni today. Problem is, I couldn't decide on what colour to wear so whallah we have colour blocking! 






Who? What? Where?

Blazer NewLook// Top Primark// Skirt TopShop//
Necklace H&M// Satchel TopShop// Shoes Forever 21


Remember to stop & smell the roses & wear colour! ;)
Have a great day beauties!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment