Tuesday 30 April 2013

Prepare Yourself For A Neon Summer


Hey Guys! :)
I hope your all good and well! This post is just a short one before I head off out :) But I just wanted to share with you all my favourite accessory right now. Believe it or not, it's this bright neon beanie I picked up for fancy dress on a night out! I'm really liking it because it just brightens up gloomy outfits and brightens up my face. Plus, it definitely ties in with all the neon trends we're seeing now, especially in statement jewellry which I think we shall be seeing throughout the summer.

However neon accessories aren't for everyone and if your not so digging this trend, how about trying a bright coloured cami or shoe? If the sun won't come to England, we can definitely brighten it up ourselves :)









Who? What? Where?

Beanie Hat Primark// Jumper H&M// Shorts NewLook
Shoes NewLook

Follow me on Instagram for some more beanie love ;)


Have a great day beauties!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment