Thursday 9 May 2013

The Little Black Dress

Or LBD as some of us ladies know it as :)
Hey guys, I hope you're all happy and well! It's time to finally share my birthday outfit with you all! I have to say it took me ages to find something to wear. I wasn't too happy about the fact that I was turning 19, in fact I was pretty depressed about it, (lol, teenage problems eyy?) thus leaving the most important item of the night till the last minute. The Dress. Now I'm telling you, I looked everywhere! Zara, TopShop, H&M, River Island...I even went to Dorothy Perkins, which I have to say have got some lovely blouses in stock at the moment. Even so, I was looking for a dress. A dress I couldn't find. STRESS!

Buuuuut, after going to store after store multiple times, a lovely sales assistant pointed me in the direction of a plain & simple black dress. Which my reply was "No thanks I want a dress with colour, a dress that will stand out!" But after admitting defeat I tried it on and boy was I impressed! Discover the jaw dropping beauty below...


Now the focus of this dress isn't at the front honey...Oh no no no no no!.....The party, the party's in the back ;)




I thought this dress was pretty classy and oh so elegant, but most of all COMFORTABLE! tick, tick, tick!



Oh Yes my loves, I have these shoes in white too!


Who? What? Where?

Dress TopShop// Clutch Primark// Shoes TopShop

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7064027/?claim=edy5yhx3h76">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

4 comments:

  1. Sooo sexy, so simple. Gorgeous. p.s turning 30 is oh so much more traumatic than turning 19 :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s, ceecee being your very old sis in law x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thankyou "ceecee" :) I'll be ordering the Ben & Jerry's for when I turn 50! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those shoes, love your blog
    nw following! lol

    check mine out x
    http://lagoldengazette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete