Monday 6 May 2013

Countryside Magic


Waaahhhh! :( Our beautiful long weekend is coming to an end :( 
Can you believe we got highs of 21 degrees today?! Unusual sweat worthy weather! *cough* I'm kidding I'm a girl I don't sweat..
Moving on! I spent my weekend with the beloved family, making fun of each other and moaning about what to watch on late night TV..you know all that jazzy stuff. But today me and my sister took a trip deep into the fields where there was plenty of muck & mustard! So of course like any normal person we decided to get the camera out! Check out my "Farmer Swag".




I'm such a fan of "Old Man" blazers that I have 2 that practically look the same! By adding a statement tee, boyfriend jeans & a staple pair of converse I thought it brought a clash of the ages to the outfit. Young vs. Old. PLUS it is sooooo comfortable!
Ditch the converse & add a pair of strappy heels and this look could have you looking oh so chic at lunch with the girls!



Who? What? Where?

Blazer Orvis // T-Shirt Versace // Jeans NewLook//
Shoes Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment