Friday 3 May 2013

OOTD

 Hey Guys!
Are you excited for the long hot weekend were forecasted to have? Mines being spent with the family, taking a break from Uni as it's my birthday on Tuesdaay!! :) BUUUT unfortunately I have to be at Uni on my birthday, so the family celebrations are starting come Saturday! :)
I do have to say I procrastinated until 3pm, at which I had to run for my train because I was so late! Turns out all that sweat was for nothing as we were still waiting to leave for an extra 10 minutes! Nevermind, I still wanna share with you my new top I got from H&M this week! Ch-Ch-Check it out! 




Hi. My names Candy Cooke & I'm addicted to Orange.


Who? What? Where?

Top H&M// Jacquard Bomber TopShop// Jeans H&M
Shoes Office

Have a nice weekend beauties!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment