Wednesday 19 September 2012

Poor old Ralph!

You know that feeling you get when you buy a new pair of shoes..
And your just so careful with them because you know how much it cost to buy those beauties!
So you also know that dreadful feeling you get when your shoes get the slightest mark!
(THE HORROR!)
Well I've experienced this a number of times, I'm sure we all have..
But my most recent encounter was yesterday, when buying Uni supplies for my new and inferior crib. 


I know I know, some of you may think I'm exaggerating but if you've got a love for shoes as big as mine you'll understand!


Plus I'd recommend these shoes to ANYBODY!
Boat shoes are definitely for the win. They're so comfy and add a causal/preppy edge to your look.

Ooo! 
Also check out Ralph Lauren's (<click me!) Spring 2013 collection! I absolutely fell in love with their sultry bohemian vibe! Especially when Karlie Kloss comes out with one had on hip, strutting with ease and waving her clutch oh so romantically at the paps! BUT make sure your sounds turned up..It adds to the experience. Trust me.


Shoes - Ralph Lauren Lander Boat Shoes






No comments:

Post a Comment