Tuesday 25 September 2012

#OOTD

Hey Hey Hey!! :)
Hope you guys are all good and feeling warm on this horrible cold day!
But anyhow.. last night was another check in the list of fresher events going on at my Uni but instead of having a theme like ARMY (<click here to read previous post) we finally got to wear normal clothes so I decided to dress up a bit :)



I wore an over-sized pink blazer to give the boyfriend blazer kinda look, which I just rolled up the sleeves a bit and I paired it with a bandeau and a hound-tooth mini skirt. This look was so easy to piece together and you if you didn't want it to be so dressy just throw on a pair of leggings, jeans or even some flats to make it more causal :)





 Unfortunately I changed into leather leggings because it was soo cold!! But here's the more causal look! i.e drinks with the girls ;)  (isn't my friend beautiful!!)

Skirt - Forever 21
Leather Leggings - Primark
Shoes - Newlook
Bandeau - Newlook






No comments:

Post a Comment