Monday 24 September 2012

Fresherr!

Hey Guys! :)
So I've decided because I'm at Uni and Freshers week is taking place I'll kinda share my experience with you! But don't worry I shall get back onto the normal stuff once the week is done :)

So.. Last night was Trent Army night! (I go to Nottingham Trent woop wooop!) and it was soooo good! 
We went to this club called Ocean and it was rammed! 


There were 3 dance floors!! all on separate floors with different types of music so there was something for everyone! 



Black Lara Croft ;)..I wish haha!



Here's me and my lovely flatmates (THE cutest guys ever!) We partied haaard! 


And here's all the guys from our flat having a lil get together before we went out :)

Just in-case for those of you who did want to know about my outfit
Shorts - Primark


No comments:

Post a Comment