Monday 17 September 2012

Lather. Rinse. Repeat!

Okay so I've come up with a new beauty regime that I'm so pleased with! 
Personally, throughout my time of puberty (ew! ) I've either had an oily t-zone or my skins always really dry!
But I came up with this way of sorting out both!
First I exfoliate with St. Ives Apricot Scrub 
I use the green one because it's for ALL skin types :)
It really helps to get rid of the dead skin, makeup and clean the muck your pores have been suffering through the day!
But I also needed something that wasn't going to strip all of my natural oils
so after washing my face I use a couple of drops of Johnson's Baby Oil and moisturized my face.
I do this regime in the night after brushing my teeth so my face isn't greasy during the day.
Then I wake up and wash my face again and my skin is glowing!
Hope this works for some of you too!
(I would post a picture of my face but my iPhone camera isn't good enough :/ I'm working on it peoples)

Okay so this the best I can do right now... I'll post another one when I have better equipment so you know what I'm on about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment