Thursday 19 December 2013

21st Century Housewife






I didn't mean to become a walking Topshop ad when I put this outfit together but I just loved how each piece complemented the other. I do have to say I wear this jumper ALL the time! Simply because I just love its pastel colour and fabric texture. It reminds me of when clothes become old and worn and start to pill or bobble but being the trend setters that they are, Topshop have turned the fashion faux pas on its head and have created the latest must have item. Obviously I added some gems to this little number as what would your outfit be without some fake jewels ;) My necklace was actually £5 RRP which I think is a bargain when it comes to statement necklaces which normally come with hefty price tags nowadays. Seriously, don't be ashamed, go into your nearest Primark & have a search for cheap & cheerful jewelry that you can wear over & over 

Going for a girly look, I decided to match it with this midi lace floral skirt with a mini skirt petticoat. I think it makes the outfit more flirty as it comes across intriguing to the eye and brings wonder to the imagination. Staying within the theme of pastels and mixed textures I had to wear my treasured pink swing boyfriend coat. It's actually sad that this coat will only be 'fashionable' for this season because I plan to wear it forever! Its fluffy AND its pink! Like seriously, what more could you ask for!


Head to toe - Topshop
Necklace - Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment