Friday 13 December 2013

No Scrubs





So today I'm channeling my inner TLC. I see myself more like Chile compared to any other members...lol, what do you think? 

I wanted to show you guys these comfy cool joggers that I've paired with a few basic items to give a urban yet chic look.  

I'm not about to fool anyone and advise wearing this during the day because we all know it's freeeeeezing outside but this look is something I'd wear on a casual night with my girls :) The trick is to only show a little bit of skin whilst still staying warm! And because these joggers are so lightweight they're perfect for if you just wanna 2-step and side shuffle or if you want to get low and impress with that twerk you've been practicing

Enjoy your weekend doll! xx


Crop Top - River Island
Joggers - Primark
Shirt - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment