Wednesday 12 March 2014

M. O. N. O. C. H. R. O. M. E.



Coat x Zara
Turtle Neck x Zara
Jeans x Primark
Boots x H&M
Bag x H&M


I was wearing all black today and thought...damn, the sun is shining and I look like I'm in mourning! So I added a spot of colour by adding my white oversized blazer coat. Absolutely love oversized/boyfriend coats this A/W season! Luckily the suns been making more frequent appearances which means less layers, although I do not trust English weather at alllllllll so I'll definitely be taking my oversized coat obsession into the Spring/Summer. I find them so easy to wear as they can add so much to such a casual outfit. Also i knoooow, I'm in need of a new bag! However, My trusty uni bag hasn't let me down yet but I'm getting bored of it now....thinking to get this one from H&M....yay/nay?






No comments:

Post a Comment