Sunday 21 April 2013

Mixed Trends

So today was pretty chilled, being Sunday and all. All my flat mates have disappeared and gone home to revise for their up coming exams. Trust me to be the only one left to still have lectures! :( 

Anyway had to run a couple errands and was pretty indecisive about what to wear. Typical girl then. After a long time of tidying the mess I'd created from going through my wardrobe, I decided to wear my new monochrome skirt that I bought in the ASOS sale. "Hmm now what do I wear with it?" is basically what I'm thinking as I stand there in this amazingly comfy skirt and my bra. So the hurricane of clothes happens again as I throw things onto my floor searching for a top. Here's the finished look...


I chose this top because I feel like recently I've been dressing too bland, and a desperate touch of colour is needed! Plus, I've seen this colour used a lot recently, particularly in the Rhianna for River Island collection and TopShop's recent Aztec and African prints. Take away the Converse & denim shirt and throw in a  pair of heels and this look can take you right through to the night!




Who? What? Where?

Top River Island// Denim Shirt Jaeger// Skirt ASOS//
Shoes Converse


Have a great day guys!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment