Wednesday 20 November 2013

Brace the Cold





So I've gone for a more casual look today, jeans, tee and a jacket: simple & achieveable :) I'm not one for planning my outfits the night before as I literally wear what I want depending on my mood. And to be honest, looking outside my window this morning and seeing it was raining cats & dogs, I knew it wasn't going to be anything special. 

This jacket is actually one of my favs if I want to dress anything down. With a slightly oversized fit & acid wash you can experiment and have fun with it. I paired it with my little grey beanie...(I say little because my heads so big) and Nike air Max's to show my inner "urban" gal lol! Nahhhhhh I'm just joking, it was cold and these shoes are hella comfy it's like walking on clouds! I feel like they'd be the ultimate show if they lit up when I walked!! 

My day involved catching up with my best friend over chicken strips and a rack of ribs so I definitely needed something I could relax and feel fat in! I thought I might need a scarf with this look but luckily it wasn't too bad with the sheepskin interior to keep me warm! 

Hope you guys enjoy and have a casual Wednesday! 

Denim Jacket - Asos
Top - Stitch
Jeans - Primark
Shoes - Nike
Necklace - H&M
Rings - H&M
Beanie Hat - H&M
Bracelet - Links London

No comments:

Post a Comment