Monday 15 October 2012

THE TOPSHOP MID SEASON SALE IS ON!!!!!!

Yes folks!
TopShop is having a sale, which I suppose isn't nothing special but the garments that are on are actually beautiful! So OBVIOUSLY I decided to splash out a bit ;)

I will show you these items in an outfit when I get a chance to wear them so you get more of a feel, but right now I'm just gonna show you my happy lil' finds :)


I absolutely love these! Normally I stay faaaaar away from  pointed shoes just cos I'm a size 7 and with pointed shoes you need a size bigger, but the because of the capped toe, all the attention is on that and illuminates smaller feet! Plus they look so professional and WOW are they comfy! 

TopShop - Down from a whopping £50 to £25!

Unfortunately I can't find the other 2 items I bought on the website but you just might be able to find them in store so happy hunting :)
(Sorry about the photo quality)
These brogues are actually beautiful and feel so soft on your feet! There made out of suede and have a cream tinge to them. 
The only bad thing about them I'd say is that I'm not too keen on the colour of the sole so I'm thinking of jazzing them up maybe by painting the sole black or getting out the super glue and adding some glitter!


These babies were reduced from £36 to £10!

And finally we have my favourite, again my camera doesn't do it justice but I just love this satchel! 


It's like a dark military green with a worn effect and literally has so much space! 

It also has an adjustable and detachable handle, so it can be worn however according to your preference and definitely fits in with the seasons military and dark fragility look as the time gets colder.

Reduced from £36 to £20!

Anyhow these are just my little finds but seriously GO CRAZY! This sale is ridiculous! 
Happy Shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment