Sunday 28 October 2012

DEEP, DARK & DANGEROUS

It's that time of year again.
Yep, the leaves are turning and starting to fall and it's getting so cold I may need to invest in a new winter coat...OR just start bringing my duvet out with me to stay warm! To be honest I should be used to this weather as England isn't really one for sunshine and tans...unless their fake ;)

But nevertheless, in preparation for the chilly season I decided to buy some seasonal lipstick! I went to MAC and just couldn't find the right colour that I really liked so I thought why not dip into the American market and went for brands called Wet n Wild and NYX. I bought a lip liner and a lipstick.
Here's the colours I chose...

NYX Auto Lip Pencil - Deep Purple

The lip liner is essential as it makes sure the colour doesn't bleed.
And I also bought a Gothic lipstick to go over the lip-liner :)

Wet n Wild - Vamp it up

I ordered my products off of an American website called www.beautyjoint.com and including delivery it cost $10.02 which is £6.22 converted HOWEVER... 
There is a UK based website that offers the same products that I found out about after (www.scentsationalperfumes.com). 

Can't wait for these to arrive! I'll let you know how they turn out when they do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment