Wednesday 30 April 2014

Mom Jeans.









Top - River Island (click to buy)
Jeans - River Island (click to buy)
Shoes - Primark


So after ages of searching, I finally invested in a pair of Mom Jeans! It was taking me ages to find a pair that fit nicely but River Island really came through with this one. Perfect for casual dressing or they can be dressed up for a night out with a pair of heeled sandals. They're actually great if you wanna hide a little junk in the trunk as they don't hug your bum like normal jeans would and give a more relaxed look. My top is also from River Island...it was between the yellow or the white one (they have loads of colours). & I know white goes with more things but I plan to wear this to an upcoming summer festival. Yellow always looks great in the summer time :) 

1 comment:

  1. Wow you look amazing! Wish I could pull off this look x

    http://in-my-fashion-pocket.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete