Tuesday 26 February 2013

London Fashion Weekend S/S13

If you want a taste of London Fashion Week, I DEFINITELY recommend going to London Fashion Weekend! Surrounded by hundreds of "fashionistas", amazing fashion & beauty deals and huge designer labels like Marc Jacobs, Roberto Cavalli & Vivienne Westwood ALL at discount prices and open to all the public.

Picture : www.somersethouse.org.uk

The event took place at Somerset House, which I have to say was impossible to get a picture of it all but half was under a stadium like tent and the rest went round the entire building like a maze...So you get lost and spend all your money on designer labels is my guess.

 Vivienne Westwood
 Levi Denim Curve iD Jeans



I tried on these shoes by Julian Hakes which I've decided to call the Marmite shoe because you either love them or hate them! They're crazy different and at £155 you'd really have to love them to make a purchase. Personally they're growing on me...is that bad?





The outfit I started out in... until it started to snow -.- (Despicable Me Poster:D)
Flat Shoes for the win!!






2 comments: